Monday, March 10, 2014

Prophylactics

Good Doctor:  Last Saturday morning my friends and I were up in the mountains for a ski trip and I just had a feeling that despite all the champagne powder out there, no amount of shredding was going to lift the mood of this group.  Sure enough, we hit it hard and we all just came back and went to sleep.  What's wrong with us?  Is there anything I can do to make sure this doesn't happen again?


At first glance this didn't strike me as a medical question and I was going to advise you to get yourself a new set of friends, but then I dug deep into my medical knowledge and it struck me that all you and your friends really needed were some prophylactics.  I don't mean condoms because no one likes condoms.  I mean prophylactic party-starters.  We're talking Jäger bombs.  While normally these types of drinks are reserved for later in the night to keep the party going or before heading out to get your mind right to make bad decisions, a little known use is to get the party started before getting out there on the slopes around 8a (recommended dosage: 1 shot upon waking, 1 apertif, 1 digestif and 1 after you get your boots on before heading out).  The combination of Jäger and red bull creates a magic potion that gives you the Kodak courage you need  for the day and leaves room for you to take it up a notch with 5-hour energy and stronger substances into the night.  With that said, if this doesn't work, get yourself some new friends.


Thank you for your question.  You can always reach us at patientquack@gmail.com.
Remember, you get what you pay for...which in this case is bad advice for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment