Thursday, February 20, 2014

Depressing Friends

Someone left a fantastic question the other day that I think we can all relate to:

Dear Good Doctor - I have an asshole friend who keeps bringing up really depressing shit that makes me want to slit my wrists. What do I do about him?

I suggest planning a trip with your friend to Portland.  Go get a razor blade and offer to slit your friend's wrists for him. Remember, down the river, not across the road, but if you are truly advanced, try the Zorro (illustration below).  If you are worried about committing murder, don't be, assisted suicide is legal in Oregon.


The Zorro Maneuver:

Thank you for your question.  You can always reach us at patientquack@gmail.com.
Remember, you get what you pay for...which in this case is bad advice for free.

2 comments: