Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lines are open, we are waiting for your call!

To get things started, I've provided a few examples of questions and sample responses:

Q: Good Doctor, I have a paper cut on my hand, what should I do?
A: Put some Vicks Formula 44 on it, rinse, repeat.  Once it has a really good sting going, rinse with water, maybe some rubbing alcohol, and then put a band-aid on it.

Q: Good Doctor, I took too many uppers this weekend and I am having trouble sleeping.
A: Try some Melatonin.  You can buy it at pretty much any Walgreen's, CVS, Target, etc.  Remember, always try to balance your uppers and downers, and if you are going to tilt in one direction, never a differential of more than 1.  Uppers + Downers < or = 5 (3 for newbs).  This rule will keep you alive.

Q: Good Doctor, I just woke up and can't see out of my left eye.
A: First, check if you still have your eye patch on from your pirate costume.  If you are certain there is nothing covering your eye, call a friend and ask him to take you to the Emergency Room right away.

You can always reach us at patientquack@gmail.com.
Remember, you get what you pay for...which in this case is bad advice for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment