Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hot Tub Herpes

Good Doctor:  My girlfriend went on a girls trip and came back with a bunch of nasty looking pimples all over her cooter and ass.  I love her and trust her, but she must have cheated on me on her trip right?  She denies it...I don't know what to do.

Before I jump into a diagnosis I need to ask a question.  Did your girlfriend spend a lot of time in a hot tub on her trip?  If so, you don't need to worry my friend.  She most likely contracted what is called Hot Tub Folliculitis.  This happens when people do vacations on the cheap and end up staying at a resort that hasn't done a great job maintaining and disinfecting its hot tubs.  Honestly I think it serves the patrons right...as you readers have learned on this site, you get what you pay for...but I digress.  The gross pimply looking things all over your girlfriends bits are called papules and pustules.  I would provide a link so you can confirm, but that would require me to Google some images and honestly I don't want to see that shit.  

The treatment is pretty simple, tell her to pour some white vinegar on the nastiness and let it resolve.  

If this doesn't work, then your girlfriend is a lying whore and you should probably get yourself tested.

Thank you for your question. You can always reach us at patientquack@gmail.com.
Remember, you get what you pay for...which in this case is bad advice for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment